Moving On.

They say a cat will always land on it's feet.  I'm assuming this is correct, since I throw horse shoes but I am not in the habit of throwing cats.  They also say a cat has nine lives.  I'm hoping the same can be said for me.  I've used a few up the last several years.  I will not bore you with the details.  However, I will tell you it was an eye opener for sure.  Grab the sunshine every chance you get.

As life moves on, I'm taking on new goals and new adventures.  If it doesn't bring me some sort of joy or sunshine, it will be swept away in a wave of  "go away you little foolish imp."

One of the many adventures and goals I'm working toward is owning my own business.  I've studied many opportunities and have set my sites on Perfectly Posh.

I have had wonderful, personal results with these products.  You know me, if I didn't believe I would be making fun of it on my other blog.  Instead, I'm working toward being a part of this wonderful company and their amazing products.

At this point in time, the great Momma Fargo is my consultant.  If you are interested in checking these products out, please make sure you get a free account under her.  She is amazing.

In order to proceed with my goal, I'm hosting parties.  I earn points toward my membership by doing this.  I can then use those points to earn my starter kit.  May sound fishy to some of you, but follow along and see what happens.  If nothing else... you will get a laugh or two and you will always have Sunshine.

This blog will now be dedicated to my goals, failures, stumbles, and successes.

No worries, I'm still me... I still do things to make you laugh.. and I'm more than happy to share when I slip going across flat ground and end up in the ER..  cause we all know.. even then I'm making you laugh.

I'm 60 now, so I can grab the handsome paramedic by the handle and convince him it's just brain farts that made me forget that was not proper!

So, first things first..

Fargo.. go get ya some.. plus you get 500 points for your own shopping just for signing up.  Not a scam boys and girls.. just a little reward for grabbing the sunshine and not spilling your drink,

My new party

Fargo's Link to get an Account.

1 comment:

  1. Aw. Thanks for the plug. I love Perfectly Posh also as you know. More importantly, I am so excited to follow your journey. You are gorgeous and look amazing. Pamper yourself! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete